- Trump Leads Nationally as Cruz Surges Into Second
- Politicians Can Now Say Anything They Want
- A Novel of the Reagan Years
- Big GOP Donors Have No Plans to Take on Trump
- How to Talk Politics at Thanksgiving
Posted at 4:38 p.m. on Feb. 15, 2012
Joseph Kennedy III, the son of former Rep. Joe Kennedy (D-Mass.) and grandson of the late Sen. Robert Kennedy (D-N.Y.), will announce his bid for Congress in the Bay State’s 4th district on Thursday, a campaign source confirmed to Roll Call.
Kennedy will likely face 2010 GOP nominee Sean Bielat in November, but recent polls have shown the scion of the Massachusetts political dynasty with a huge lead.
Roll Call rates the race Safe Democratic.