- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
Michelle Nunn Raises $1.7 Million for Georgia Senate Race
Posted at 3:23 p.m. on Oct. 8, 2013
Democrat Michelle Nunn will report raising $1.7 million so far for her campaign for Georgia’s open Senate seat, according to a report from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
It’s a strong haul from the likely Democratic nominee in her first fundraising quarter since she announced her candidacy in July.
Those candidates include Georgia GOP Reps. Paul Broun, Phil Gingrey and Jack Kingston, former Georgia Secretary of State Karen Handel and businessman David Perdue, the cousin of former Gov. Sonny Perdue.