- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
Missouri: Claire McCaskill Pulls In More Than $2 Million in First Quarter
Posted at 2:20 p.m. on April 10, 2012
Vulnerable Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) raised $2.3 million in the first three months of 2012 and ended March with about $6 million in cash on hand.
She faces the winner of a contentious GOP primary between businessman John Brunner, Rep. Todd Akin and former state Treasurer Sarah Steelman.
“Claire is humbled by the fact nearly 86 percent of her individual supporters gave less than $200. It’s this kind of grassroots support that helps us continue to fight back against the outside special interest groups,” McCaskill campaign manager Adrianne Marsh said in a statement.
Roll Call rates the race as a Tossup.