- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Mitt Romney Outraises Barack Obama in June
Posted at 11:16 a.m. on July 9, 2012
Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney far outraised President Barack Obama in June.
Romney for President, Romney Victory and the Republican National Committee raised a combined $106 million last month, and the coalition ended June with $160 million in cash on hand, according to a Romney campaign press release.
The Obama campaign raised $71 million in the same period, according to several reports.
The margin between the two campaigns doubled from last month, when Romney outraised Obama by $17 million.