Monday Remainders: Mark Sanford and Sons
Posted at 6:45 p.m. on April 22, 2013
Mark Sanford" src="http://atr.rollcall.com/wp-content/uploads/sanford031913-445x275.jpg" alt="" width="445" height="275" />
Sanford had a rough week on the campaign trail. (Paul J. Richards/AFP/Getty Images File Photo)
What we’re mulling on Monday …
What you might have missed “At the Races” on Monday….
- #AKsen: Republican Joe Miller suggests to Kyle Trygstad that the National Republican Senatorial Committee isn’t too psyched about his comeback campaign for Senate in 2014. You think?
- #SC01: Sanford Does Not Remember the Alamo. At least not correctly.
- #MAsen: Democratic Reps. Edward J. Markey and Stephen F. Lynch returned to the campaign trail after they suspended their campaigns following the Boston Marathon bombings.
- House: National Republican Congressional Committee announced its vulnerable incumbents for the Patriot Program.
- Senate: The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee raised almost $7 million more than Republicans in the first quarter of this year.