- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Montana: Democrats Go Up With New Ad Against Denny Rehberg
Posted at 9:59 a.m. on July 3, 2012
The Montana Democratic Party has released a new television ad accusing Rep. Denny Rehberg of voting for lower tax rates for the wealthy.
Rehberg is challenging Sen. Jon Tester (D) in one of the most competitive Senate races in the country.
It is part of a previously announced $400,000 television ad buy that will run through Monday. The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee had transferred money to the Montana Democratic Party in support of the buy.
Roll Call rates this race as a Tossup.