- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Montana: Jon Tester Launches Seventh TV Ad
Posted at 12:10 p.m. on May 21, 2012
Montana Sen. Jon Tester (D) today launched the seventh television ad of his re-election campaign.
It’s yet another positive spot and highlights Tester’s relationship with a seriously injured veteran. A source tracking ad buys said the campaign is spending about $60,000 to run the ad statewide on cable and broadcast TV.
“Our son, Tomy, was injured by an IED in Afghanistan. Jon Tester reached out, spent time with us,” Lisa Corbett, Tomy’s mother, says in the ad. “No reporters,” says Tomy’s father, Tim Corbett. “Just Jon making sure Tomy had the care he deserved. Throughout Tomy’s rehab, Jon kept calling — motivating him.”
Tester is being challenged by Rep. Denny Rehberg (R). Roll Call rates the race as a Tossup.