- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
Nevada Candidate Raised $250K in Her First Quarter
Posted at 4:31 p.m. on Oct. 10, 2013
Democratic National Committeewoman Erin Bilbray raised over a quarter of a million dollars in her first reporting period as a candidate.
She raised $253,000 and will report approximately $185,000 in cash on hand.
She is challenging second-term Republican Rep. Joe Heck for Nevada’s 3rd District. The race is rated Lean Republican by Rothenberg Political Report.