- CPAC Campaign Boot Camp Trains GOP to Catch Up
- Ex-House Candidate Will Take Top Role in Likely Clinton Campaign
- Vulnerable GOP Senators Steer Clear of CPAC
- Congressional Republicans All Over CPAC Lineup
- House Democrats Get Better Odds in California Senate Race
N.C. GOP House Hopeful Signs New, Old Team | Shop Talk
Posted at 3:10 p.m. on Aug. 28, 2013
The new team includes two recent National Republican Congressional Committee officials and some returning players from his 2012 team. McIntyre defeated Rouzer in 2012 by about 700 votes and the race is rated a Pure Tossup by Rothenberg Political Report/Roll Call.
- General Consultant: Brock McCleary of Long Nyquist & Associates. McCleary was the NRCC’s 2012 polling director/deputy political director; he left the committee not long after last year’s elections.
- Media/digital consultants: Brad Todd and Guy Harrison of On Message, Inc. Harrison was the NRCC’s 2012 cycle executive director.
- Senior adviser: Bob Rosser of Impact Strategies
- Pollster Nicole McCleskey of Public Opinion Strategies
- Finance director: Sarah Hill Waters
- Communications director: Jessica Wood of Majority Connections