- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Trump and Sanders Lead in New Hampshire
- Republicans Worry About Paul’s Seat in Kentucky
- Paul Ryan Stays on the Sidelines for Now
- Ellmers Addresses Rumors of Affair with McCarthy
Posted at 2:33 p.m. on March 29, 2013
The National Republican Congressional Committee has bought airtime in three television markets in the next week, according to a Democrat and a Republican who monitor media buys.
The small buys target competitive districts home to Democratic incumbents:
These buys are minimal for television advertisements, but a well-placed GOP source cautioned the initial figures do not reflect the NRCC’s full upcoming advertising spending — and additional spending could be on the way soon.