- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Trump Holds Massive National Lead
- Are We Headed for a Major Political Re-Alignment?
- Obama Headed to Columbia University?
- GOP Worried About Trump’s Plan to Raise Taxes
Posted at 12:03 p.m. on Dec. 10, 2012
The National Republican Congressional Committee announced Monday that Rep. Paul D. Ryan of Wisconsin will chair its annual fundraising dinner in March.
Ryan, the 2012 GOP vice presidential nominee and the House Budget Committee chairman, will headline the dinner, which brought in more than $12 million this year. It’s the largest annual fundraiser for House Republicans.
“This powerhouse team, lead by Paul Ryan, will provide the leadership needed to make this annual fundraising dinner a huge success,” incoming NRCC Chairman Greg Walden of Oregon said in a statement. “I’m proud to have Diane, Mike and Roger as co-chairs on the very important mission to secure funds to grow the Republican majority in 2014.”