- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
NRCC Outraised DCCC by $3.5 Million in July
Posted at 5:06 a.m. on Aug. 21, 2012
The National Republican Congressional Committee outraised the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee by some $3.5 million in July.
The NRCC raised $11.7 million and ended the month with $48.9 million in cash on hand, while the DCCC raised $8.2 million and closed the month with $36.2 million in cash on hand.
Last month, the NRCC topped the DCCC in fundraising. For the cycle to date, the DCCC has maintained the fundraising edge.