- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
NRCC Pulls in Big Money, Outraises DCCC in April
Posted at 9:09 a.m. on May 18, 2012
The National Republican Congressional Committee outraised the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee by about half a million dollars in April.
The NRCC raised an impressive $6.9 million last month and ended April with $31.3 million in cash on hand.
That compares with the $6.48 million raised by the DCCC; it ended the month with $25 million in the bank.
The NRCC is almost $20 million ahead of where it was in cash on hand at this time last cycle.