- Landrieu Claims Parents' Home as Her Voting Address
- Lawyers Present Closing Arguments in McDonnell Trial
- O'Malley Offers Staff to South Carolina Democrats
- White House Now Insists Obama Has a Strategy for ISIS
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
NRSC Raised $12.9 Million in September
Posted at 5:46 p.m. on Oct. 19, 2012
The National Republican Senatorial Committee raised $12.9 million last month, the committee announced today.
That strong monthly haul is about $2.7 million less than its Democratic counterpart, which announced bringing in $15.6 million in September. The NRSC raised a total of $25 million in the third quarter, and ended September with $23.1 million in cash on hand.
Republicans have an opportunity to win a majority in the Senate, which Democrats currently control 53-47.