- Trump Will Host ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Paul Says It’s Impossible to Talk About Climate Change
- McConnell Wants Entitlement Changes to Raise Debt Limit
- Clinton Holds Wide Lead Over Democratic Field
- A Democratic Debate with Few Democrats
By Kyle Trygstad Posted at 5:46 p.m. on Oct. 19, 2012
The National Republican Senatorial Committee raised $12.9 million last month, the committee announced today.
That strong monthly haul is about $2.7 million less than its Democratic counterpart, which announced bringing in $15.6 million in September. The NRSC raised a total of $25 million in the third quarter, and ended September with $23.1 million in cash on hand.
Republicans have an opportunity to win a majority in the Senate, which Democrats currently control 53-47.
View more posts in the Archives.
Sign up for your daily Politics newsletter here.