- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Ohio: Majority PAC Extends Senate Race Buy to $600K
Posted at 5:31 p.m. on May 21, 2012
A Democratic super PAC spent an additional $300,000 in airtime to promote Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio) this week — yet another sign that his race has become increasingly competitive.
The Majority PAC’s latest buy allows the group’s advertisement to stay on the airwaves a second week. The group has now spent $600,000 to air this spot on Brown’s GOP opponent, Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel:
Outside groups have been pouring money into the race for months, but Democrats have been outspent by almost a 6-to-1 margin. The latest Majority PAC buy marks the largest investment to boost Brown’s re-election yet by an outside group.
Roll Call rates this race as Leans Democratic.