- Forecast Shows Democrats Outperforming Expectations
- Does Obama Have a Foreign Policy?
- Even Brownback's Poll Shows a Toss Up
- McConnell Pledges No Government Shutdown
- Schauer Pulls Ahead in Michigan
Pennsylvania: Mark Critz and Jason Altmire Launch TV Ads
Posted at 10:37 a.m. on March 13, 2012
Pennsylvania Reps. Jason Altmire and Mark Critz will go on the air this week with their first TV ads ahead of the April 24 Democratic primary.
The early ad campaigns signal that the two are running an aggressive race against each other in this southwestern Pennsylvania district. The Keystone State lost a House seat this cycle due to lagging population growth, and Republican mapmakers moved the two Democrats into the same district, forcing them to face off next month.
Both campaigns will air their spots on broadcast television in Pittsburgh and additional, smaller markets for a total buy of about $150,000 each, according to PoliticsPA, which first broke the news. See the ads after the jump.