- O’Malley Barely Registers Even In His Home State
- Ayotte Holds Slim Lead in New Hampshire
- Clinton Gets More Aggressive
- Trump Hasn’t Spent Much Money
- Time Isn’t Kevin McCarthy’s Friend
By Abby Livingston Posted at 1:04 p.m. on March 23, 2012
Rep. Mark Critz is about to unleash a $600,000 ad buy in his primary campaign in Pennsylvania’s 12th district , according to the website Keystone Politics.
Critz is locked in a heated Member-vs.-Member primary with fellow Democrat Rep. Jason Altmire.
Critz had about $465,000 cash on hand as of the beginning of this year. That would make this a substantial, all-in buy for Critz about a month out from the April 24 primary.
Roll Call rates this race in the general election as a Tossup.
Sign up for your daily Politics newsletter here.