- DSCC Talking to Potential Burr Challengers in North Carolina
- Drowning in Weak Polling, How Long Can Lindsey Graham Stay in 2016 Race?
- Eric Cantor Emerges From Defeat to Back Jeb Bush in Virginia
- Former Senate Colleagues Could See Biden as President
- Rand Paul in for the 'Long Haul' — But Can He Make It That Far?
Pennsylvania: Critz Makes Major Ad Buy
Posted at 1:04 p.m. on March 23, 2012
Critz is locked in a heated Member-vs.-Member primary with fellow Democrat Rep. Jason Altmire.
Critz had about $465,000 cash on hand as of the beginning of this year. That would make this a substantial, all-in buy for Critz about a month out from the April 24 primary.
Roll Call rates this race in the general election as a Tossup.