- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Pennsylvania: Patrick Meehan Brings in Almost $500,000
Posted at 11 p.m. on July 9, 2012
Rep. Patrick Meehan (R) raised almost $500,000 in the second quarter — a torrid fundraising pace for a freshman facing minimal opposition for re-election.
Meehan will report $1.4 million in the bank, according to a source close to the campaign. Democrats do not plan to target his southeastern Pennsylvania district.
The Democratic nominee is attorney George Badey. A phone message seeking comment from the Badey campaign was not returned.