- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
Ralph Hall Pledges to Retire After Next Term
Posted at 9 a.m. on Dec. 21, 2013
“I have had the privilege of serving the people of Rockwall and East Texas for some time,” he said in Rockwall, per the paper. “I look forward to campaigning for re-election the next couple of months and serving one final term in Congress.”
Hall, 90, represents Texas’ 4th District, which stretches from the Dallas exurbs into northeast Texas. Hall is seeking his 18th term in the House and faces a primary challenge against five Republicans, including former U.S. Attorney John Ratcliffe.
The Race is rated Safe Republican by Rothenberg Political Report/Roll Call.