- McConnell Loans $1.8 Million to His Campaign
- What Happened to the GOP Lawsuit Against Obama?
- Begich Holds Double-Digit Lead in Alaska
- Gohmert Says Gays Getting Massages Make U.S. Vulnerable
- Perdue Signs a Woman's Body
Report: Alan Grayson Runs Red Light, Slams Into Bus
Posted at 11:31 p.m. on March 11, 2012
Former Rep. Alan Grayson (D-Fla.) ran a red light this afternoon and slammed his Mercedes-Benz into a local bus, injuring two people, according to a local Florida television station report. Grayson was not hurt, NBC affiliate WESH reported, showing video footage of him talking with a police officer near a wrecked car.
“Officers say Grayson was at fault and he will be cited,” the anchorwoman said on the news report, noting he was on his way to a fundraiser.
Grayson is running for a new Orlando-area seat in Congress and is the early favorite to win there.
Grayson’s spokesman did not immediately return a voice mail and an email tonight. An Orlando Police Department public information officer was not immediately available.