- Could a Four-Second Mistake Cost a Candidate Thousands of Dollars?
- How to Approve That Political Message (Video)
- Asian Republicans Announce 2014 Endorsements
- Top New Jersey House Race a Dead Heat in Democratic Poll
- Hagan Attacks Tillis on Education — Again
Romanoff Raised $500K Last Quarter #CO06
Posted at 5 a.m. on July 9, 2013
Former Colorado Speaker Andrew Romanoff, a top Democratic recruit, raised more than $500,000 in the second quarter of this year to challenge Republican Rep. Mike Coffman for the 6th District.
Romanoff finished June with almost $920,000 in the bank, according to a campaign press release.
The district is located in the Denver media market — one of the most expensive in the country during election season. It is unlikely that Romanoff will face a serious primary opponent.
Coffman’s team has not released his fundraising figures yet, but he has traditionally posted a strong hauls.
The race is rated Pure Tossup by the Rothenberg Political Report/Roll Call.