- Supreme Court Puts Hold on Same-Sex Marriages in Virginia
- Six Races Will Decide Control of the Senate
- Pryor Touts Obamacare in New Ad
- Is Georgia Slipping Away for Democrats?
Scenes from #CPAC2013 (PHOTOS)
Posted at 4:12 p.m. on March 15, 2013
The Conservative Political Action Conference is celebrating its 40th anniversary this year in a new location: across the D.C. line (but still within the Beltway) at National Harbor, Md. Although it’s a new location, the event remains a central focus this week for the Washington press corps, including team coverage from CQ Roll Call.
The event wraps up Saturday with straw poll results announced around 5 p.m.
Here are some of the highlights of CQ Roll Call’s coverage of the three-day conservative cattle call:
- David M. Drucker is regularly posting on his new “GOPPERS: Inside the Mind of the House GOP” blog, including this scoop on the Republican National Committee revamping its get-out-the-vote program.
- Roll Call’s gossip blog, Heard on the Hill, is also a source of ongoing coverage. HOH features some very choice on-the-ground photos.
- And don’t forget to monitor CQ Roll Call reporters’ Twitter accounts: David M. Drucker, Kyle Trygstad, Jonathan Strong and Heard on the Hill’s Warren Rojas and Neda Semnani
Below are some of the best shots captured Thursday and Friday by our award-winning photographers: