- Since When Did Presidential Candidates Curse?
- Trump Holds Commanding National Lead
- Why the GOP Race May Hinge on Ted Cruz
- How Donald Trump Courted the Right Wing Fringe
- Not All Lies Are Created Equal
By Lauren Whittington Posted at 5:49 p.m. on Feb. 10, 2012
If you’ve ever been to the annual Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C., you know that it’s a virtual treasure trove of political tchotchkes.
The event wraps up tomorrow with straw poll results announced at 4:15 p.m., followed by a speech from former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin at 4:30 p.m.
View more posts in the Archives.
Sign up for your daily Politics newsletter here.