- The 10 Most Vulnerable Senators
- Mitch McConnell's Campaign Manager Resigns
- Top 5 Races to Watch in the Southwest
- Likely Stockman Successor Has Deep Texas Roots
- Will New Hampshire GOP Voters Anoint a Rising Star?
Second-Quarter Fundraising Roundup
Posted at 2:13 p.m. on July 5, 2013
Second quarter fundraising hauls trickled in all week and offer insight into the health of a handful of House and Senate campaigns.
The fundraising deadline was June 30. The reporting deadline is July 15. Here is what we know so far:
- #TNSEN: Lamar Alexander raised around $2 million.
- #IASEN: Democratic Rep. Bruce Braley raised $1.5 million and has $2 million in cash on hand, according to the The Des Moines Register.
- #VASEN: Democratic Sen. Mark Warner raised $1.4 million and has $5.3 million in cash on hand, according to a press release.
- #MNSEN: Republican finance executive Mike McFadden raised $700,000 in his first quarter, according to a press release. Of that, $10,400 came from individual contributions from him and his wife.
- #COSEN: Sen. Mark Udall raised $1.3 million and has $3.4 million in cash on hand, according to the The Denver Post.