- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
Shaheen Raised $1.2 Million in Second Quarter #NHSEN
Posted at 8 a.m. on July 11, 2013
Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H., raised $1.2 million for her re-election campaign in the second quarter of this year.
She will report $2.15 million in the bank for her bid in the Granite State, which has served as a congressional battleground for the last several cycles.
But Shaheen has not attracted a serious challenger for her 2014 race yet.
“The support our campaign has received so far shows that we’re going to have the resources we need to run an effective, winning campaign,” said Shaheen Campaign Finance Director Andy Darkins in a written statement.
The race is rated Democrat Favored by the Rothenberg Political Report/Roll Call.