- Supreme Court Puts Hold on Same-Sex Marriages in Virginia
- Six Races Will Decide Control of the Senate
- Pryor Touts Obamacare in New Ad
- Is Georgia Slipping Away for Democrats?
Shop Talk: EMILY’s List Announces 2014 Team
Posted at 12:01 a.m. on Feb. 4, 2013
EMILY’s List, the Democratic group that backs female candidates who support abortion rights, announced its senior leadership team for the coming cycle.
Executive Director Amy Dacey and Development Director Amalia Stott will remain in their positions.
- Jonathan Parker has been named campaigns director. He was previously the group’s political director.
- Denise Feriozzi will be the new political director. She is a veteran of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign and comes to the WOMEN VOTE! division of EMILY’s List.
- Jess McIntosh has been upped to communications director after two cycles as deputy communications director.
- Kate Black has also been promoted. She is the new research director. She was the group’s 2012 deputy director for research and communications.