- Pelosi Fundraises For John Tierney
- Opportunities Now and Later in North Carolina
- Senate Tea Party Candidate Receives More Than $1 Million from Radiology (Updated)
- Super PAC Ad Ties McConnell Opponent to Obama on Coal
- 'Price Is Right' Legend Endorses Jolly in Florida Special Election
Shop Talk: Murphy, Stryker Moving Up at Anzalone Liszt
Posted at 12:15 p.m. on Feb. 10, 2012
Molly Murphy and Brian Stryker were each promoted to the position of senior associate at Anzalone Liszt Research, a Democratic polling and strategy firm.
“Molly and Brian have been such a big part of ALR’s success and their work as pollsters and strategists provide a high level of value to our clients. They will be key to our 2012 work to take back the House,” partner John Anzalone said in a statement.
Murphy and Stryker joined the firm in 2010. Murphy has polled for Congressional campaigns across the country, as well as for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and Planned Parenthood. Stryker has polled for Rep. Jason Altmire (D-Pa.), the DCCC and extensively in New Jersey.
ALR, with offices in Washington, D.C., Montgomery, Ala., and New York City, will conduct polling again this year for the Obama campaign.
To read more news from the world of political consultants and campaign staffing, read the latest Shop Talk column here.