- Ron DeSantis Announces Florida Senate Bid
- Democrat Eyes Rematch in West Virginia's 2nd District
- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
Super PAC Targets Two Freshman Democrats With Small Buy
Posted at 11:12 a.m. on March 22, 2013
Congressional Leadership Fund, a center-right super PAC, released its first television advertisements of the 2014 cycle on Friday.
The buy is very small — only “four figures,” according to an aide with the super PAC.
The Maloney version:
The Garcia version:
The spot targets women on financial issues one day after the House approved a fiscal 2014 plan from Budget Chairman Paul D. Ryan, R-Wis. In the ad, a mother is forced to make tough decisions to meet her family’s household expenses and a narrator argues that government ought to do the same.