- Larry Kudlow Says He Would Challenge Blumenthal Over Iran Deal
- DSCC Talking to Potential Burr Challengers in North Carolina
- Drowning in Weak Polling, How Long Can Lindsey Graham Stay in 2016 Race?
- Eric Cantor Emerges From Defeat to Back Jeb Bush in Virginia
- Former Senate Colleagues Could See Biden as President
Utah: Another Poll Finds Mia Love Ahead
Posted at 12:06 p.m. on Oct. 2, 2012
A new poll in Utah’s only competitive House district found Rep. Jim Matheson (D) trailing his Republican challenger by 6 points. Saratoga Springs Mayor Mia Love led in the Deseret News/KSL-TV poll, 49 percent to 43 percent, with 8 percent still undecided.
It was the second poll in a row to find Love, who had trailed Matheson in independent polling over the summer, taking the lead in this Republican-leaning district. Love led by 15 points in her own internal poll released last week.
The poll of 414 registered voters in the district was conducted by Dan Jones & Associates from Sept. 26-29. It had a 5-point margin of error.
Roll Call rates this race as a Tossup.