- Alaska Republican Super PAC Launches Another Ad
- Democratic Poll: Freshman Holds Minor Lead Over Carl DeMaio
- Ratings Change: Montana Senate
- Quirky Ex-Senator Stomps on Democrats' S.D. Hopes
- Montana Senate: A Real Race or Simply Manufactured Buzz?
Vulnerable New York Republican Raises $550K
Posted at 5 a.m. on Oct. 15, 2013
Republican Rep. Tom Reed raised more than half a million dollars in his bid for a second term representing New York’s 23rd District.
He raised $550,000 and had $910,000 at the end of the quarter, according to a national GOP source.
Reed is a top Democratic target in 2014. Tompkins County Legislator Martha Robertson is all but certain to be his Democratic challenger, and she’s a highly regarded recruit at the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.
The race is rated Leans Republican by Rothenberg Political Report/Roll Call.