- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
Vulnerable New York Republican Raises $550K
Posted at 5 a.m. on Oct. 15, 2013
Republican Rep. Tom Reed raised more than half a million dollars in his bid for a second term representing New York’s 23rd District.
He raised $550,000 and had $910,000 at the end of the quarter, according to a national GOP source.
Reed is a top Democratic target in 2014. Tompkins County Legislator Martha Robertson is all but certain to be his Democratic challenger, and she’s a highly regarded recruit at the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.
The race is rated Leans Republican by Rothenberg Political Report/Roll Call.